Thanks...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thanks...

Post by banjo on Sun 04 May 2008, 19:01

Sir, Thanks so much for waking up my mind in networking, all i know is that networking is very simple matter of connecting two computers but i was wrong, when i attend last friday im really really amazed. This is the feeling that i experience before when im introduced to the core of system analysis and design. I really need to get the exam. i think this is the bridge i need to go further.

I have this experience in my life that for almost 3 years im not in computers so something is missing in my memory and all i needed to do is to excite myself again in the field, and your class in networking essentials did it. I think im "on" again.

I will set-up as early as possible my network of computer ASAP, there are too much scrap computer materials here in sharjah. I want to experience real life problems in networking, the same in computer architecture and configuration.

please help me sir i really want MCP....if sacrifice is needed i will give it..

Nice forum sir...very neat..

thanks and God Bless Always Very Happy

banjo

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-04

View user profile http://www.geocities.com/banjowerks (under construction)

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks...

Post by bb5g4 on Mon 05 May 2008, 18:38

Hi Banjo,

You hit the road and this time is about reconnaisance. I feel that you have a lots of
courage and enthusiasm, am sure you will make it your DREAM I love you come true.

Stay and be firmed of what you are now. Knowing about the networking baseline is
leading to many avenues in Information Technology.

Keep and Stay. sunny

bb5g4

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by banjo on Tue 13 May 2008, 18:42

thanks sir...so much...

please take a little patience with me because im really new in networking.

to be honest sir i feel very very interested in networking than flash animation, i dont know but i really feel that i need to learn networking than flash animation....but what can i do im on it so i need to finish everything.

I believe what you have said last friday "ONCE YOU'RE IN THE NETWORK, THERE IS NO WAY OUT"...i feel it both personally and technically. The aura of interest becoming so intense that i need to know more and i need to experience it by myself.

see you on friday sir...

banjo

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-04

View user profile http://www.geocities.com/banjowerks (under construction)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum